Sterile disposable surgical packs, designed for ocular procedures. Its components ensure a resistant and waterproof covering adaptation in the surgical area to be treated. Its ophthalmic drape with absorbent reinforcement, oval incision area and 270° fluid collector with foam holder, allows the user to safely interact with the patient’s fluids and to be comfortable during the intervention.
- The Pack offers excellent user comfort and is recommended for healthcare personnel who interact directly with patients in strict sterile areas on the medical ward.
- It has 9 sterile pieces (12 in 75-P750SS), with waterproof and absorbent drapes of light blue color, made of SMS non-woven fabric.
- All components are latex free and have fluid repellent fabric treatment.
- Our products are hypoallergenic, antistatic, lint-free, tear and wear resistant
- Flammability: Low. Certified as Class I by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) under the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) for Textile and Apparel Products 1610.