Sterile disposable surgical pack, designed for postpartum newborn reception procedures. Its components ensure a resistant and waterproof covering adaptation in the area to be treated. Its patient drape allows absorbent safety and adequate resistance for the procedure.
- The Pack offers excellent user comfort and is recommended for healthcare personnel who interact directly with patients in strict sterile areas on the medical ward.
- It has 5 sterile pieces (7 in the PAI002 kit) with waterproof and absorbent drapes of light blue color, made of SMS non-woven fabric.
- All components are latex free and have fluid repellent fabric treatment.
- Our products are hypoallergenic, antistatic, lint-free, tear and wear resistant
- Flammability: Low. Certified as Class I by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) under the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) for Textile and Apparel Products 1610.