Sterile disposable surgical pack, designed for otorhinolaryngology procedures or head and/or neck surgeries. Its components ensure a resistant and waterproof cover adaptation in the surgical area to be treated. Its “U” shape offers a quick and easy use, since it has an absorbent reinforcement that helps to control fluids and it has an additional surgical drape for the head that has a removable turban.
- The Pack offers excellent user comfort and is recommended for healthcare personnel who interact directly with patients in strict sterile areas on the medical ward.
- It has 10 sterile pieces, with waterproof and absorbent drapes of light blue color, made of SMS non-woven fabric.
- All components are latex free and have fluid repellent fabric treatment.
- Our products are hypoallergenic, antistatic, lint-free, tear and wear resistant
- Flammability: Low. Certified as Class I by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) under the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) for Textile and Apparel Products 1610.